A last minute change to a pumpkin carving date sends a young Mexican-American rocker into a panic and unexpectedly forces him to confront his broken relationship with his alcoholic immigrant father.
Developed & Produced through Film Independent's Project Involve
Pilot, One-Hour Horror Drama
When a headstrong Latina reporter sets out to stop a greedy real estate developer from buying a historic theatre, she unearths political scandal and a portal to Hell that threatens to destroy the community.
- Second Rounder - Austin Film Festival Script Competition
"Enseñame Como Morir (Show Me How to Die)"
After her grandma passes away, a depressed Latina becomes obsessed with what it feels like to die.
- Top 25 - Roadmap Shorts Competition
- Semifinalist - WeScreenplay Shorts Contest
- Quarterfinalist - Killer Shorts
The Halloween Club
Feature, Supernatural Horror Thriller
After a horrific event leaves her an orphan, an avoidant Latina flees to college on the other side of the country, but a new group pushes her back home to confront those responsible for the pain she’s been running from.
- Finalist - Emerging Screenwriters Genre Competition (Horror Top 10)
- Finalist - Script2Comic Contest
- Finalist - 13Horror.com Film & Screenplay Contest
- Finalist (Top 50) - ISA Fast Track Fellowship
- Semifinalist - ScreenCraft Horror Competition
When his mother’s diagnosed with kidney failure, a young Filipino-American man enters the underground world of backyard boxing to pay her medical bills, but he soon discovers it’ll take more than his fists to become a man.
- Stowe Story Labs - Selected Project
- Semifinalist - Latino Screenwriting Project