A last minute change to a pumpkin carving date sends a young Mexican-American rocker into a panic and unexpectedly forces him to confront his broken relationship with his alcoholic immigrant father.
Trailer | Electronic Press Kit
Developed & Produced through Film Independent's Project Involve
- PRESS: Desert Sun
- PRESS: Padrisimo Magazine
- PRESS: NBC4 Los Angeles
- PRESS: The Photo Ladies
Screener available upon request.
Pilot, One-Hour Horror Drama
When a headstrong Latina reporter sets out to stop a greedy real estate developer from buying a historic theatre, she unearths political scandal and a portal to Hell that threatens to destroy the community.
- Second Rounder - Austin Film Festival Script Competition
Feature, Coming of Age Family Drama
An emotionally repressed Mexican-American punk rocker is forced to confront the realities of living at home with his alcoholic father when he tries to start a new romantic relationship.
"Niño De Vidrio (Child of Glass)"
Short, Coming of Age Horror Drama
A lonely Mexican boy searches for someone to play with and finds an unlikely companion in the mountains of his small town.
"Enseñame Como Morir (Show Me How to Die)"
Short, Surrealist Drama Thriller
After her grandma passes away, a depressed Latina becomes obsessed with what it feels like to die.
- Top 25 - Roadmap Shorts Competition
- Semifinalist - WeScreenplay Shorts Contest
- Quarterfinalist - Killer Shorts
The Halloween Club
Feature, Supernatural Horror Thriller
After a horrific event leaves her an orphan, an avoidant Latina flees to college on the other side of the country, but a new group pushes her back home to confront those responsible for the pain she’s been running from.
- Finalist - Emerging Screenwriters Genre Competition (Horror Top 10)
- Finalist - Script2Comic Contest
- Finalist - 13Horror.com Film & Screenplay Contest
- Finalist (Top 50) - ISA Fast Track Fellowship
- Semifinalist - ScreenCraft Horror Competition
When his mother’s diagnosed with kidney failure, a young Filipino-American man enters the underground world of backyard boxing to pay her medical bills, but he soon discovers it’ll take more than his fists to become a man.
- Stowe Story Labs - Selected Project
- Semifinalist - Latino Screenwriting Project