THE HALLOWEEN CLUB
A Halloween reunion turns into a night of violent revenge when a young Latina must reunite with her childhood friends and confront the shared trauma that left her an orphan.
- Finalist - Emerging Screenwriters Genre Competition (Horror Top 10)
- Finalist - Script2Comic Contest
- Finalist - 13Horror.com Film & Screenplay Contest
- Finalist (Top 50) - ISA Fast Track Fellowship
- Semifinalist - ScreenCraft Horror Competition
"Enseñame Como Morir (Show Me How to Die)"
After the passing of her aunt, a young Latina becomes obsessed with what it feels like to die.
- Top 25 - Roadmap Shorts Competition
- Semifinalist - WeScreenplay Shorts Contest
- Quarterfinalist - Killer Shorts
Fearing this may be the last year they get to celebrate Halloween, three 11-year-old Latinos are determined to make it their best by finding the most realistic monster makeup possible.
Cross has always dreamed of becoming a boxer like his hero Manny Pacquiao. When his mother’s diagnosed with kidney failure, Cross enters the San Fernando Valley’s world of backyard boxing to earn extra money, but he soon discovers it’ll take more than his fists to become a man.
- Stowe Story Lab
- Semifinalist - Latino Screenwriting Project